Sakura Pigma Micron Set of 6 Black
Set of 6 Assorted Nib Sizes in black color
0.2 mm, 0.25 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.35 mm, 0.45 mm and 0.5 mm
These archival pens use pigments instead of dyes, for longevity. When permanence is required of a pen, whether for marking ballots to last for hundreds of years, or by top cartoonists, Sakura Pigma is their choice. The ink dries quickly to a neutral pH, is waterproof, chemical resistant, not affected by temperature and permanent on paper. Most importantly, these pens are a pleasure to use.
• Set of 6 Assorted Nib Sizes in black color : 0.2 mm, 0.25 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.35 mm, 0.45 mm and 0.5 mm
• Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant.
• No smears /feathers, or bleed-through on most papers Ideal for use in acid-free environments.
• Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards.
• Multi-purpose pen with the unique, long lasting archival Pigma ink.
• Use for tamper proof signatures
• Ideal for precision and permanence over generations
• Popular with artists, writers, and illustrators to convey their personality, style, or ability, and to safeguard their work with the lasting quality of Pigma ink.
• Ideal for zentangle kit, fine-point technical drafting, artistic applications and preservation.
• Used and recommended by anthropologists/entomologists, scientists/archivists/architects, and professional diamond cutters; cartoonists/Manga and Anime artists /illustrators /heirloom quilters and decorative fabric artists