Jovi Papier mache Air Hardening Clay 680gms
- Ready to use. There is no need to mix it or wait until you can use it.
- A homogeneous clay that contains just the right amount of water.
- Does not stain, unlike traditional papier-mâché that is messy to work with.
- Any clay left over can be put back in its plastic wrapper to prevent it from drying out.
- Dries in the air (24-48 hours). Does not need firing in a kiln.
- It has a fresh, pleasant feel.
- Doesn’t stick to your hands.
3 in stock
Ready-to-use, papier-mâché modelling material. It is lightweight and clean and dries at room temperature. It is easy to knead and mould.
Once dry, it can be decorated with paint, or, alternatively, you can decorate it with small objects after applying a coat of varnish.